Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Summer Craziness!



Does anyone else get behind on things in the summer?

(Well, for me it's not only then...but yeah, it's an excuse and I'm claiming it.)

Anyhow, I've been super bad about blogging and hanging out with my blogger friends lately, so this is a big, fat, apology from me to whoever's reading this.

(And if you're not, it's probably because there hasn't been much to read here lately. So, yeah...)

But I really do love writing, blogging, and spending time with everyone in this awesome world, so I'm going to make an effort to schedule my time better and get on here more often.

(And catch up on my book reading-I'm convinced some publishers may resort to stalking me or hiring a private investigator that specializes in tracking down past due review delinquents. I may have to go into the overdue book review witness protection program. Yes, I'm sure there is one somewhere.)

But, anyhew, without further ado, I hope you all are having a fabulous summer and doing better on your blogging/reading than yours truly.

(P.S. Also, hope you enjoy somewhat creepy/wacky pictures of little dogs snuggling in coconuts-in otherwise pretty normal photos.)


2 comments:

Michelle said...

It's so good to see you, Christina! I've missed you, but no need to apologize. I completely understand. There's not always time for all the things we'd like to do. Plus, you have that sweet little girl to occupy your time, so blogging and reading definitely take a "back seat" to spending time with her. : )

LOL on the creepy/wacky pictures of little dogs snuggling in coconuts! I didn't even notice that at first! ;-)

Happy Wednesday! Hope you have a great one!


Christina B said...

Hey friend! :)

So glad you stopped by to say hi-I've missed you too! You're very understanding about how life can get hectic sometimes. Days and weeks just seem to fly by and I can't believe where the time's gone...Yes, Ava's been keeping me on my toes as she learns how to do new stuff-and is able to get into things she's not supposed to. Lol.

Haha, I didn't notice the dog in the picture right away either but had a good laugh when I did. Glad you were able to share in the small bit of wackiness with me. :)

Hope you're having a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...