Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mini Cherry Cheesecakes...



I made some of these delightful cheesecakes over the weekend and still have a few sitting in my fridge.

They're kinda my pretty, yummy, easy, go to dessert when I need the random mini cheesecake fix. And the red cherries on top look so pretty-I love a nice pop of color! 

P.S. I just spoon a can of Comstock cherry pie filling on top of each cheesecake, instead of following what the recipe suggests. 

Mini Cherry Cheesecakes

Happy Valentine's Day! Hopefully, you're enjoying something sweet today. xo

6 comments:

Michelle said...

These look so delicious! I'd love to make these someday. : )

Christina B said...

Hey Michelle!
I have a big weakness for cheesecake, so these are definitely a favorite of mine. Hopefully if you do get to make a batch, you'll enjoy them as much as I do! :)

Michelle said...

Hubby and I like cheesecake too, so I'm really looking forward to it. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

Christina B said...

Ok, sounds good. :)

Michelle said...

I picking up the ingredients to make these today after church. I can't wait! : )

Christina B said...

Hope you like them! I love small bit sized snacks and desserts, so they're a favorite of mine-plus so easy to make. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...