Thursday, March 08, 2012

My happy spots...


Do you have a favorite place, somewhere that you'd call your "happy spot?"

I love libraries.

Something about the serenity, atmosphere, and stacks of bookshelves waiting to be explored, fills me with delight.

I just feel at home around books, I suppose, so it makes sense that I'd enjoy a building full of them.

Barnes and Noble is another favorite hang out of mine.

Which is why:


I've gotten better about window, or rather chair shopping, but it's still a struggle for me to leave totally empty handed.

Especially if one of my favorite authors has just released a new book.

(Oh, the torture!)

But, on the bright side:


An all you can read buffet in heaven?

Ok, probably not; but it makes me smile. :)

What are some of your happy spots?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love libraries and bookstores, too!
I could stay in them all day. : )

I also love being home, but if I could go to Disneyland everyday that would be pretty cool, too.

Of course, I can't do that, so I'll take some quiet time in our backyard garden any day. : )

Have a blessed day, Christina!

Christina B said...

I've never been to Disneyland, but that definitely sounds like fun to me! I also love being outdoors, surrounded by nature-one of my favorite things to do is taking walks...
Happy Monday to you as well, Michelle! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...