Thursday, December 22, 2011

Chex Overload!









As a snack food devotee with a serious addiction to the crunch factor,  I pretty much think chex cereal is the bomb. I mean the stuff tastes good with milk,  tabasco, chocolate, pretzels, nuts, bagel bites, and (sigh) worcestershire sauce, like no other. Talk about versatility!

I have so many fond memories that involve  the dumping  of corn chex into pans of buttery, spicy, garlicky, goodness then smothering those suckers with a few extra shakes of worcestershire on top. A few times I forgot the "stir every 15 minutes" bit, yet that slightly burned stuff ended up being my favorite part. 

And now, I'm about to continue the tradition with another batch-or two if I'm feeling ambitious. 

Want to make some of your own? It's the original chex party mix right here:





http://www.chex.com/Recipes/RecipeView.aspx?RecipeId=6709



Reindeer Feed



Haven't made this one yet but I've done similar versions that were super delic. Only three ingredients, so I'm already hooked and ready to try.

Bring out the chex and let's begin!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...