Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Zucchini Spice Cupcakes with Caramel Frosting












Taste of Home is my longtime favorite go to recipe spot, and these delicious cupcakes are from there. I discovered this recipe in my teens and have been making these yummy morsels ever since. The combination of spices, moist zucchini, and melt in your mouth caramel frosting are divine.

Perfect for fall/winter, these things are hard to stop eating, so be prepared to give some away if you don't want to consume your whole calorie quota for the day in one sitting.

I hope you love these cupcakes as much as I do! Happy eating!


2 comments:

Laura Frantz said...

Christina, Taste of Home is my fav, too! And these cupcakes look wonderful! Thx for providing the printable link. I'm actually getting the magazine again for Christmas. Don't have as much time to cook/bake like I used to but with busy boys in my house I have to make time. You have a beautiful blog and I'm so glad you invited me over:) Bless you.

Christina B said...

Yay for Taste of Home! :) I don't think it's steered me wrong yet. I bet you must be super busy with two boys in the house! I know just having one child can make it hard to get much kitchen time in. I really appreciate your stopping by to say hi and check out my blog, especially during this crazy/hectic season! I look forward to connecting with you again soon! Take care. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...